Sunday, August 12, 2018

The nooks and crannys

A little van I done today for a mini valet. 

Really want to get down in to the nooks and crannys because I really think its important.....I'm sure there is a specialized brush but on this occasion a 99p toothbrush done the trick.
To be honest though if there was a specialized brush. ..I'm probably going to buy it 😁
I did find the bonet a wee bit of a Matt
texture to it.  It is hard to make out as it was a dull. Evening but I gave the bonet a 10 min hit with the  buffer doing half taken the picture then finishing off... The bonet did improve a tiny amount but the theory behind this exercise was to show my customer...avenues could be explored if he wants to.
At the end of the day detailing is a game of balancing budget vs expectation.

Thanks for tuning in 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment